It feels very different having girls. Their cries are different I feel from boys. (Actually, their cries are quite different from each other!) I love how Rena cries -- very daintily -- and I love how Sophianne commands your full attention. Rena so far is the mellowest of all three. She fusses only when she needs to eat, her diaper needs a change, or she's trying to pass gas (and my can this girl pass gas!). She's an amazing sleeper once she falls asleep. She also loves to be held. Sophianne so far seems to show signs that she might have a strong personality. This girl will not relent until she gets what she wants, and she will let you know if you are not meeting her needs ;). She also is very alert and loves to look around. She is also a great sleeper once she falls asleep. Due to her acid reflux she's been in pain and it's been hard for us to see her in so much pain at times. We've been praying for her healing and bought new medicine today.... Hopefully, she will be better soon. How does the big brother Elijah feel about them? He said to me out of the blue, "Mommy, I love them."

Sophianne in her little outfit that I bought for her and her sister - Rena is too big for preemie clothes.
Doesn't she look like a doll?
Sophianne soundly asleep
Rena our sleeping angel
No comments:
Post a Comment