Out of desperation today, we started the girls on solids. At the end of the day, I am really low on milk supply for the girls and now, both of them are rejecting the formula.... So, I thought since they are only a week shy of turning six months old, I would get them started on solids to fill out their tummies a bit. Sophianne doesn't seem quite ready for it. She still seems to have the extrusion reflex because most food would come right back out. And, then she got frustrated. So, I think I might have to wait another few days and try again. Rena on the other hand loved the rice cereal and finished the first tablespoon of it. So, hopefully, I can for some time nurse one while the other begins eating her solids for the evening meal....
I'll post photos another time. I just didn't want to forget about this big milestone for Rena.
No comments:
Post a Comment