Wednesday, June 22, 2011

In Mirik

We took our first road trip up to the hills of Mirik last week for four days while daddy had a meeting there. I didn't want to stay in hot Siliguri all alone with three kids so we went up with him. We took Hannah with us so that she can help us too so that Paul can focus on his work. We had a wonderful time. Elijah loved being in a place where it was cool and had lots of open space to run around. Rena and Sophianne slept so much better during their nap times because it was cooler. I even got a nap in one day. All three kids traveled well. However, our son, Elijah gets car sick. He totally barfed all his breakfast on our way down.....He is like his father. I guess traveling on the road might be a bit miserable for him. Hopefully, it won't be so miserable so that we can still travel on those bumpy steep roads....

Smiley girls all warm and cozy in Mirik

I can't get enough of their smile and laughter!

Doesn't Sophianne look like she's posing?

We can't forget our happy big brother, Elijah!

No comments:

Post a Comment